Here's one for Jeff... '64 Chevy wagon that we went to look at as a possible Horton cruiser.
It's a bit too rough for us right now...
We went to a pig roast at a bike shop on Saturday. Most of them were Puerto Rican and after listening to three sentences, I had to process the first one before I could respond! They were very friendly, except to the pigs who were divided with a machete.
This is the upper floor of the old biker building.
It's a bit too rough for us right now...
We went to a pig roast at a bike shop on Saturday. Most of them were Puerto Rican and after listening to three sentences, I had to process the first one before I could respond! They were very friendly, except to the pigs who were divided with a machete.
This is the upper floor of the old biker building.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home