Here are some pictures of the 'apartment' side of the house which will need to be completed before April. Plans call for cork flooring in the kitchen/dining room and new carpet in the living room and bedroom. Sarah has painted the bathroom and has now finished painting the living room and kitchen. We still need to finish painting the cupboards. Oh yeah, we'll put white flooring tile in the bathroom.
Keep the ducks, or lose the ducks? Well..... as hard a decision as it was to make, we have mutually come to the conclusion that the duck border does not fit our design style. I can't believe I said design style.
Here's our good brother Nick wondering if the sliding door will open fast enough for him to escape.
Turns out it didn't, so we put him to the task of removing the ducks. No animals were harmed in the removal of this border.
Keep the ducks, or lose the ducks? Well..... as hard a decision as it was to make, we have mutually come to the conclusion that the duck border does not fit our design style. I can't believe I said design style.
Here's our good brother Nick wondering if the sliding door will open fast enough for him to escape.
Turns out it didn't, so we put him to the task of removing the ducks. No animals were harmed in the removal of this border.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home