I haven't put any pictures of my family up in a while...
This is Lily's first day having dinner in her "big girl's chair". She's enjoying being at the table with Sarah and I.
Here's the other reason she's at the table - Ruby has taken over her high chair! Ruby is a big fan of eating, mostly whatever comes near her.
One of those times when you just don't want to take her to bed!
They both love being read stories. Lily has pretty much the whole Cat in the Hat book memorized.
This is Lily's first day having dinner in her "big girl's chair". She's enjoying being at the table with Sarah and I.
Here's the other reason she's at the table - Ruby has taken over her high chair! Ruby is a big fan of eating, mostly whatever comes near her.
One of those times when you just don't want to take her to bed!
They both love being read stories. Lily has pretty much the whole Cat in the Hat book memorized.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home