Thursday, May 10, 2007

My second office. The chair hasn't been installed yet, but there is a reading light. I've always thought those heat lamps are cool, so we put one of those in as well.
The wall on the right side separates my shop (ok, ok, shop/ sewing room) from the hall. The door on the left leads into the other side of the apartment which is currently being rented out.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon and Kel said...

what type of "office" work does one do in the shower? Doesn't your paper/computer get wet??

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Do you want a heat lamp so that you'll have a nice healthy tan?

10:32 AM  
Blogger VanDyks said...

Come on now ladies, if all the men in church dedicated themselves to cleanliness enough to call the shower their office, church would smell a good deal better on Sunday nights. I, for one, support DW's commitment to cleanliness.

But the "shop" is totally going to be a sewing room.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree... it will be a sewing room :) Sorry Dubs, that's how the thread stiches... (sorry about that)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

At the shower the other night, Kelley pointed out that your 'second office' was the bathroom... I had no idea! (I was quite red faced - but I thought it was funny so I should share it with you so you can laugh too).

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home