Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm not sure if there's something in the plastic... I haven't tried it myself, but she tells me it tastes wonderful.
Lily loves lining things up. This time it's her Giraffe family. Mamma (the original from Jad & Sam when she was born), Baby Baff (Number two, bought on eBay as an emergency substitute for Mamma but we didn't realize it was smaller so it became Baby), another baby for Ruby, also bought on eBay, and Daddy El Grando (also purchased on eBay). There is also the brown bear from the Shelleys ("Bear") which has lost half the fur on its face to Lily's habit of picking it off at night. AKA Phantom of the Opera. Then there's the brown dog ("Dog") from great grandma and grandpa Horton.
Every morning when I go downstairs to get her out of bed, I come up with tiny balls of bear fur on my clothes. She picks it off, collects it and rolls it into a ball, then flicks it. Everywhere we go, there seems to be bear fuzz. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home