Monday, December 22, 2008
Previous Posts
- Well, I guess the foliage kind of dates this pictu...
- My second office. The chair hasn't been installed...
- I haven't updated this in a while... here's wher...
- 12 blocks 'till bedtime!Heck, I was impressed. I w...
- Second generation blogger
- These were taken a while ago, when Ruby was... sma...
- My little friend Megan and I at Riverside. We were...
- I'm not sure if there's something in the plastic.....
- I haven't put any pictures of my family up in a wh...
- The wildest New Years party



3 Comments:
Hi dear friends!
I am delighted to see a picture of you all but especially Ava Jean!!
She fits in so well with the rest. We praise God with you for such a blessing out of his merciful hand!
Lots of love
Lucy
Thanks Lucy!
It was wonderful to finally meet Ava!!! Keep us updated with pictures!!!
Love to all
P.S. Thanks for the bows. They look so cute in both girls hair.
Post a Comment
<< Home